Cisco users often look to Microcall for a simple, yet in-depth, approach to call reporting to effectively manage their overall communications. Microcall’s intuitive reports and real-time dashboards are comprehensive, providing analytics from traditional call data combined with additional data such as; MAC Address, Redirect Codes, Shared-Line, Partition Names, Device Names, and more. Microcall delivers the highest level of easy-to-use analytics available.
Microcall Cisco Reporting
Microcall offers unlimited reports, real-time dashboards, and includes Cisco-specific such as:
- SIP Reporting illustrates capacity requirements (bandwidth) for SIP deployment.
- Peak Concurrent Calls determines usage at trunk, department, location, call center, etc.
- CUBE reporting for Enterprise-edition.
- Cradle-to-Grave tracks calls from answer to completion.
- Termination code shows which side hung up (terminated) the call.
- Gateway Analysis demonstrates if calls are routed properly.
- Route Point shows how many calls come in to each Route Point and includes cradle-grave view of call.
- Shared Line reports show usage for entire shared line AND for individual members of the Shared Line.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off identifies opportunities for Toll Avoidance.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group Dashboards displays extension summary & detail for a Hunt Group.
- Ring Time shows average ring time by employee, department, etc.
- Device Type displays hard phone, soft phone, iPhone, etc., usage.
- Ad-Hoc searches for specific extensions, employees, agents to see ALL call activity, including internal, inbound and outbound on the same report.
Automated, Cisco Directory Integration
Automate Microcall integration with Active Directory, PeopleSoft, HR systems, etc., so Reports also contain Employee Names, Locations, Departments, Cost Centers, Sessions, Devices, MAC Address, Shared-Line Assignments and more. Combining voice data with additional detailed information enhances the level of reporting.
Microcall Cisco Partnership
Microcall interfaces with all versions of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Express, and CUBE. To ensure continued Cisco compatibility, Micro-Tel is a Registered Cisco Developer and the Microcall Telemanagement solution is Cisco approved and Cisco certified. Microcall earned the “Cisco-compatible” status by stringent testing of the Microcall solution at Cisco’s test labs through the Cisco IVT program where Microcall successfully received Cisco certification. The Microcall Development team also takes advantage of the knowledge gained from the Cisco UCM solution at the Micro-Tel corporate offices, our Cisco in-house test lab, and from supporting thousands of Cisco customers since 2001.