Threshold Instant Alerts / Exception Alerts – User Defined, Instant Notification
No matter how secure the voice platform, the possibility of toll fraud, abuse and employee misuse still exists. Microcall allows users to easily configure an unlimited number of alarms to alert managers instantly if any of the threshold conditions are met. Examples include:
- Search for harassing / threatening calls made minutes ago.
- Emergency 911 Instant Alert with Caller Location Identifiers.
- Fraudulent or Excessive International calls.
- Frequently Dialed Numbers pinpointing irregularities or excessive personal calls.
- Alerts to unexplained surges in use.
- Longest calls can point to unresolved customer issues, or employee misuse.
- Increases in call traffic after‐business‐hours and over‐weekends are often fraud related.
- Other examples: Most Expensive Calls, Long International Calls