Brokerage firms and other financial institutions have a critical need to analyze voice and data information exchange on a daily basis. Frequently measuring employee interaction with customers is necessary for verbal order placements, cold-calling quota efforts as well as regulatory compliance. Samples of how Microcall is utilized in financial institutions include:
- Historical reporting to track call trends and confirm order placement.
- Daily reports to confirm cold-calling minimums and/or to use for incentive programs.
- Ad-hoc reporting to guard against “Do Not Call” lists.
- Call data storage / archive for regulatory compliance.
- Employee call tracking to confirm customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and excessive personal calls.
Microcall Report Distribution
Microcall reporting is available in Desktop Dashboards as well as through a browser, and can also be scheduled for automatic email distribution.
Easy Access to Critical Data:
- Dashboards revealing real-time call analytics right on the user’s desktop.
- Microcall Report Generator allowing users to create & save an unlimited number of reports.
- Unlimited Remote User Access with Windows Authentication – easy browser access to perform instant call searches as well as obtain detailed reporting.
- Scheduled, Automatic Email Reports – hourly, daily, weekly, monthly.