Corporations are always looking for ways to reduce expenses. Thousands of companies use Microcall’s numerous features to help trim costs and save money!
Here are a few examples of how Microcall reduces expenses:
- Pinpoint Unused Trunks & Extensions to eliminate unnecessary monthly charges.
- Identify your “Most Expensive” calls and employees making them.
- Verify long distance carrier phone billing is accurate.
- Allocate phone expenses to individuals/departments.
- Curb use of expensive services such as “Information 411 or 555-1212”, etc.
- Budget / Negotiate Long Distance Contracts.
- Determine if long distance calls are routed properly over least expensive trunks.
- Spot busy Trunks – Customers receiving a ‘busy’ signal can equal lost revenue.
- Keep track of equipment and/or bill departments for equipment costs.
- See the number of calls routed from your phone system to your other offices.
- Determine the ‘Most Frequently Dialed’ numbers and the employees making them.
- Identify the number of “cold calls” made by your sales representatives.
- Improve Sales / Marketing / Customer Service / Call Center Areas
- Determine busy / slow hours to help with proper scheduling and staffing.
The above are just a few ways that Microcall can help your organization to reduce expenses.