To truly maximize system efficiency, manage telecom costs and improve employee productivity, corporations need to analyze calls for the entire organization, not just calls within a certain group. Microcall broadens the scope of reporting by providing corporate-wide, cradle-to-grave reports that reveals invaluable details on all calls from start to finish.
Microcall Avaya Reporting
Microcall offers unlimited reports, real-time dashboards, and Avaya analytics such as:
- Cradle-to-Grave Reporting tracks all calls from answer to completion.
- Avaya Session Manager reporting option for SIP analysis, summary, detail, etc.
- Linked actual call information with recorded voice conversations.
- VDN Reporting for insight into Inbound 800 numbers includes number of calls into each VDN with start to finish call views.
- SIP Reporting illustrates capacity requirements (bandwidth) for SIP deployment.
- Concurrent Calls report used to determine usage at trunk, department, location, call center, etc.
- Termination codes show which side hung up (terminated) the call.
- All Circuits Busy Dashboards.
- ON/Off Net reporting to show how calls are routed between corporate locations.
- Trunk Analysis determines over-trunked and under-trunked facilities.
- Coverage Answer Group measures group totals AND extension totals for each phone in the group.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Circuit Summary displays unused circuits.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off identifies opportunities for Toll Avoidance.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group displays extension summary & detail in a Hunt Group.
- Ad-Hoc searches for specific extensions, employees, agents to see ALL call activity, including internal, inbound and outbound on the same report.
Automated Active Directory / ASA Directory Integration
Automate Microcall integration with Active Directory, PeopleSoft, Avaya Site Administration (ASA), HR systems, etc., so Reports also contain Employee Names, Locations, Departments, Cost Centers, Sessions, Devices, MAC Address, Shared-Line Assignments and more. Combining voice data with additional detailed information enhances the level of reporting.
Microcall Avaya Partnership
Microcall has a long 38+ year history of integrating with all versions of Avaya voice solutions. To ensure continued Avaya compatibility, Micro-Tel is an Avaya DevConnect Technology Partner and Microcall is Avaya approved and Avaya certified, after successfully passing Avaya’s DevConnect Compliance Testing at the Avaya Solution and Interoperability Test Lab. Micro-Tel has utilized Avaya in our own offices for decades and continues to support thousands of Avaya customers integrated with the Microcall solution. Micro-Tel is also an active vendor partner of IAUG (International Avaya Users Group).