Cisco users often look to Microcall for a simplified way to analyze Cisco voice and CUBE data. With one click, Microcall delivers instant cradle-to-grave results to reveal all the details of a call path from initial contact to final resolution (and every one that handled the call along the route). Microcall intuitive and real-time dashboards are comprehensive, reporting on additional Cisco data such as; Native Call Queuing, Error Code, MAC Address, Redirect Code, Queue Time, Shared-Line, Partition Names, Device Names, and many more. Users can also create an unlimited number of search/sort options that are often necessary to truly report on all the varying data fields provided by Cisco. Microcall delivers the highest level of easy-to-use analytics available.
Microcall Cisco Analytics
Microcall offers unlimited reports, real-time dashboards, and includes Cisco analytics such as:
- SIP Reporting illustrates capacity requirements (bandwidth) for SIP deployment.
- Peak Concurrent Calls determines usage at trunk, department, location, call center, etc.
- CUBE reporting for Enterprise-edition.
- Cradle-to-Grave tracks calls from answer to completion.
- Termination code shows which side hung up (terminated) the call.
- Gateway Analysis demonstrates if calls are routed properly.
- Route Point shows how many calls come in to each Route Point and includes cradle-grave view of call.
- Off Net Calls shows real-time details for calls that move across the corporate network OFF-NET (often, intra-company calls that were dialed incorrectly).
- Shared Line reports show usage for entire shared line AND for individual members of the Shared Line.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off identifies opportunities for Toll Avoidance.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group Dashboards displays extension summary & detail for a Hunt Group.
- Ring Time shows average ring time by employee, department, etc.
- Device Type displays hard phone, soft phone, iPhone, etc., usage.
- Ad-Hoc searches for specific extensions, employees, agents to see ALL call activity, including internal, inbound and outbound on the same report.
Since all sessions that pass through a company’s network border actually pass through the CUBE, combining this data with voice platform data provides optimal cradle-to-grave analysis on how calls are routed in/out and to/from the entire infrastructure. Microcall CUBE dashboards offer enhanced traffic analytics such as; Max Concurrent Calls / Error Codes / QoS (Jitter, Packet Loss, Latency) / Ingress Paths / Egress Paths / Busy Times / Hourly Usage, and more. Microcall also integrates with many other SBC’s including: Avaya SBC, Sonus, Oracle Acme, AudioCodes, etc.
Automated, Cisco Directory Integration
Automate Microcall integration with Active Directory, PeopleSoft, HR systems, etc., so Reports also contain Employee Names, Locations, Departments, Cost Centers, Sessions, Devices, MAC Address, Shared-Line Assignments and more. Combining voice data with additional detailed information enhances the level of reporting.
Microcall Cisco Partnership
Microcall interfaces with all versions of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco HSC/Spark, Cisco Express, and CUBE. To ensure continued Cisco compatibility, Micro-Tel is a Registered Cisco Developer and the Microcall Telemanagement solution is Cisco approved and Cisco certified. Microcall earned the “Cisco-compatible” status by stringent testing of the Microcall solution at Cisco’s test labs through the Cisco IVT program where Microcall successfully received Cisco certification. The Microcall Development team also takes advantage of the knowledge gained from the Cisco solutions utilized at the Micro-Tel corporate offices, our Cisco in-house test lab, and from supporting thousands of Cisco customers since 2001.