Instant Alerts / Immediate Notification
No matter how secure the voice platform, the possibility of toll fraud, abuse, employee misuse, as well as system inefficiencies, still exists. Microcall monitors calling patterns and sends instant alerts of any potential issues. Microcall Instant Alerts are so flexible that users can create as many notifications as needed, customize alerts for their specific corporate environment, and have Microcall send an email / SMS / screen pop to specified recipients, whenever the alert conditions are met.
- Trunks that are down.
- No activity on 800 numbers.
- Voice platform not sending data.
- Emergency 911 Instant Alert with Caller Location Identifiers.
- Fraudulent or Excessive International calls.
- Excessive calls to specific countries / areas / regions.
- Frequently Dialed Numbers pinpointing irregularities or excessive personal calls.
- Alerts to unexplained surges in use.
- Longest calls can point to unresolved customer issues, or employee misuse.
- Increases in call traffic after‐business‐hours and over‐weekends (often associated with fraud).
- Instant search for harassing / threatening calls made minutes ago.
- Other examples: Most Expensive Calls, Long International Calls, and more.