Reveal issues quickly and make instant managerial decisions with Microcall Real-time Dockable Dashboards that continually auto-refresh with new data (within seconds) to display the most up-to-date analysis (right from your desktop).
Microcall Auto-Refresh Dashboard example views include:
- Emergency 911 Dashboard ‐ Shows all Emergency 911 activity with location identifiers such as site, building, room, floor, employee, and extension.
- VDN Detail ‐ Monitor a specific VDN.
- Hunt Pilot DN ‐ Monitor a specific Hunt Pilot DN.
- Shared‐Line ‐ Shows current usage on a Shared‐Line with subtotals for each member of the Shared‐Line.
- Call Termination ‐ Reveals call detail that includes who terminated the call.
- Search for Phone Numbers ‐ Investigate calls to/from a specific phone number.
- Search for Employee Detail ‐ View all calls to/from a specific employee or extension.
- Reveal Employee Summary – View summary and drill‐down to detail.
- Employee Detail for specific employee ‐ Shows detailed call information as calls are completed.
- Trunk Dashboard – Shows real‐time usage on specific trunks.
- Long Calls ‐ Set user‐defined thresholds and any call exceeding that threshold will appear in the Dashboard.
- Expensive Calls ‐ Set the threshold and any call exceeding a ‘specific dollar amount’ threshold will appear in the Dashboard.
- International Calls ‐ View all International call activity for the company or a specific group.
- Employee Locator ‐ Lookup employees by extension number or name.
- Frequently Dialed Numbers ‐ Reveals the ‘Most Frequently Dialed Numbers’ in your organization.
- Frequent Inbound Callers ‐ Analyze inbound ANI to show who frequently calls your organization.