Regardless of the industry, most businesses have some level of regulatory compliance like; IT Audits, employee matters, customer interaction disputes, contact centers compliance, trading & financial regulations, and historical data for potential litigation, just to name a few.
A few examples include:
- Customer interaction call searches for internal compliance, customer order verification, stock trades, and Government grant compliance.
- Specific Phone Number Searches to see who dialed specific phone numbers for litigation investigation and HR employee matters.
- Excessive Inbound Calls from patients / clients / customers / suppliers.
- Contact Center Report on calls made to “Do Not Call” compliance lists.
- Union worker “call-in” reports to document employee absence.
- Union worker seniority call-out verification.
- Archived data for regulatory specified period of time.
- Corporate-wide reporting efforts to prove your organization’s compliance.