Gaining greater insight into the voice platform to improve overall operational efficiency is on-going for voice managers. Microcall’s flexible reporting is everything needed to assist managers in planning for SIP deployment, managing multi‐vendor/multi-systems, tracking employee abuse/misuse, and identifying voice usage irregularities. Microcall offers easy-to-read reports that assist managers in making quick and accurate decisions to better manage overall voice communications.
Samples of Voice Traffic Reports include:
- Peak Concurrent Calls determines bandwidth needed for SIP deployment.
- SIP Reporting to ensure proper SIP licensing requirements.
- SBC (Session Border Controller) Analytics for details on calls that go through the SBC.
- Identify un-used extensions.
- Gateway Analysis demonstrates if calls are routed properly.
- Pilot/Route Point shows routed calls from a specific Route point.
- Trunk Analysis determines over-trunked and under-trunked.
- Answered Shared Lines measures device & total usage activity.
- Cradle-to-Grave tracks calls from answer to completion.
- Abandoned Calls determines when and where calls are abandoned.
- Ring Time shows average time by employee, department, etc.
- Circuit Summary displays unused circuits.
- Missed Tail-End Hop-Off indicates improperly routed network calls.
- Cost Allocation distributes related costs back to Regions/Cost Centers/etc.
- Hunt Group displays extension summary & detail in a Hunt Group.
- Device Type displays soft phone, iPhone, hard phone, etc., usage.
- Search Outbound Numbers determines activity such as improper fax line calling.
- Search Inbound ANI provides information for security & customer service issues.
Microcall’s enhanced cradle‐to‐grave reporting provides details on how calls transition through the voice platform from initial contact to final resolution (for all calls, not just those in a call center).
- Where do calls get transferred when they leave a department?
- Who transfers calls to specific extensions or departments?
- How many calls go to voice mail?
- Which departments receive calls through specific Route Points or VDN’s?
- Who transferred a specific call to a department?
- Where do the calls in specific departments come from?
Note: Microcall reporting varies depending on the information received from each specific platform.