Prior to the use of cell phones, many colleges and universities used call accounting solutions to provide on-campus students with a monthly bill of their phone charges. Now, a majority of institutions use Microcall for administrative call tracking, departmental billing, Emergency 911 tracking and more. A small sampling of how an educational institution utilizes Microcall include:
- Instant call searches to investigate harassing calls, bomb threats and such.
- Instant identification of an Emergency 911 caller so on-campus security can investigate the call the instant it occurs.
- Ad Hoc reporting for admissions / recruiting call tracking.
- Administrative / Departmental billing / Cost Allocation
- Traffic / Trunk Analysis to determine the efficiency of the voice platform.
- Bill back for non-school entities that use the school’s voice platform (contractors, guests, etc.).
- Automatic output to General Ledgers
Microcall Report Distribution
Microcall reporting is available in Desktop Dashboards as well as through a browser, and can also be scheduled for automatic email distribution.
Easy Access to Critical Data:
- Dashboards revealing real-time call analytics right on the user’s desktop.
- Microcall Report Generator allowing users to create & save an unlimited number of reports.
- Unlimited Remote User Access with Windows Authentication – easy browser access to perform instant call searches as well as obtain detailed reporting.
- Scheduled, Automatic Email Reports – hourly, daily, weekly, monthly.