Any business with employees and a phone system will benefit from call reporting, regardless of the size of the organization. A few examples of how small businesses can benefit from Microcall include:
- Detailed Ad hoc reporting to investigate customer complaints and customer inquiries.
- Specific Dialed Number searches to assist with and quickly resolve any harassing calls / bomb threats.
- Analyze call statistics for Sales and Marketing groups.
- Measure hourly call usage to determine proper staffing schedules.
- Review ‘Most Expensive Calls’ and employees directly responsible for them.
- Monitor employee call patterns to confirm customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and excessive personal calls.
Microcall Report Distribution
Microcall reporting is available in Desktop Dashboards as well as through a browser, and can also be scheduled for automatic email distribution.
Easy Access to Critical Data:
- Dashboards revealing real-time call analytics right on the user’s desktop.
- Microcall Report Generator allowing users to create & save an unlimited number of reports.
- Unlimited Remote User Access with Windows Authentication – easy browser access to perform instant call searches as well as obtain detailed reporting.
- Scheduled, Automatic Email Reports – hourly, daily, weekly, monthly.