- Length of Data Retention: Unlimited (limited by disk space only)
- Maximum Number of Stored Calls: Unlimited (limited by disk space only)
- Database Size: 1 GB per 350,000 calls
- Maximum Account Code Length: 16 digits
- Maximum Authorization Code Length: 16 digits
- Hierarchal Levels: Up to 9
- Concurrent Users: 99
- Database Server: Less than 400,000 calls per month – Microsoft SQL Express (included with Microcall)
- * More than 400,000 calls per month – Microsoft SQL Server
Microcall is compatible with most popular VMware applications.
Microsoft SQL Backend
Microcall uses Microsoft SQL for data storage. Companies with up to 400,000 calls per month can utilize the free version of Microsoft SQL (SQL Express) that is provided with the Microcall software. Large companies with call volumes greater than 400,000 calls per month should utilize their own licensed copy of Microsoft SQL Server. You may either install SQL on the same computer as Microcall, or you can host the Microcall database on an existing SQL Server.